Re: Grounding Choreographies (the atoms) - WAS Simple Choreograph y composition suggestion

It all boils down to terminology. I'm not suggesting any, just pointing
out a problem.

If we say "roles" and the WSA says "agents" then there's a mismatch. If
the WSA defines an architecture in terms of agents interacting, but a
choreography can't involve agents (that would be an orchestration) then
we might have a problem there. We need to raise this and work out a
terminology that is consistent across the board.

So going back to Frank's original e-mail, either I didn't understand
what was said, or we need to better align the usage of terminology
between the two groups.

As for what the interaction is, I much prefer if we talk in terms of
WSDL interfaces. Then we won't have to go down into the details of HTTP,
ack/resend, etc. When you express everything in terms of WSDL interface
you are talking about these roles/agents interacting with each other.
The protocol may end up using HTTP, it may include additional signals
for RM, out-of-band signals for coordination, establish security
context, whatever.

Since this is already taken care of by other specifications that you can
plug-in, I would much prefer to focus solely on use of WSDL interfaces.

arkin