Re: Grounding Choreographies (the atoms) - WAS Simple Choreography composition suggestion

Then how should we use the term agent as suggested by the WSA?

Also, how do we deal with the trivial case of a choreography that
involves only one message (got to start somewhere). There's a Web
service requester (agent 1) sending a message to Web service provider
(agent 2). The later is a Web service, but the former is not. What are
we choreographing in this case?

arkin