Re: Grounding Choreographies (the atoms) - WAS Simple Choreograph y composition suggestion

Which is why I took the approach I did in trying to describe the
grounding.

Certainly the abstract language that we design could be used to
describe MEP's.
It could and should be capable of describing choreography in any
context.

We have to ground somewhere sensible given what we have been chartered
to do.
It is possible that MEP's are the right level. Equally it is possible
that they are too low
and that we need to think in terms of business messages and not
protocol messages.
Hence my scoping or grounding out at what I was calling a web service.

Using the term "agent" or better still "process" (at least for my
money) would allow us to
work at the right level of abstraction. Then it's a case of trying a
process (or agent if you
prefer) to the correct term in the web service stack.

Cheers

Steve T