RE: Grounding Choreographies (the atoms) - WAS Simple Choreograph y composition suggestion

Maybe we could agree that ...

-- The underlying formalism we use or devise must be rich enough to describe
all known MEPs, and RM protocols, etc.

-- The actual WS-Choreography language must be rich enough to describe the
interaction at the "logical" level, with RM, Security interactions, etc.
abstracted away.

-- Our objective is that business choreography *languages* can be built as a
layer on top of WS-Choreography, not that it should be directly useable by
non-technical business analysts  .