Re: Correlation Requirements

David,

I found the attached a very concise and clear description of the group
goals, and it has certainly helped in my understanding of the
requirements and likely outcomes.  Given your description below, can I
urge you to take a look at my PhD thesis if you haven't already
(http://andyb.whyanbeel.net/phd/phd.pdf).  The language syntax it uses
is of little consequence, but the thesis formally defines a set of
semantic concepts and an execution model for choreography that address
all of the issues you list below.  My prototype implementation of the
execution model used TCP connections and serialised Java objects, but
this choice was expedient and served only to demonstrate the concepts.
It should be equally applicable in any of the likely implementation
scenarios I have encountered while reading this list.

Ciao,

AndyB