RE: Choreography uses cases involving time

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry, I am behind in with my email due to holidays (and also in my reading
of the Use case document) so may be ignoring subsequent discussion, but I
would have thought that we should consider including this as a use case, if
we do not already have support for the following requirements:

The WS-Chorography language needs to be able to express relative time
dependencies (and possibly absolute time dependencies as well).

I am not assuming that we will agree this requirement - only suggesting we
should consider it.

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
68, Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ   UK

Phone:  +44 (0) 870 7390076
Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
Fax:    +44 (0) 870 7390077

Web:  www.choreology.com

CohesionsT
Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org