Re: Choreography Definition Language for Web Services [was: Re: The specs we need (was, RE: Correlation Requirements]

+1

It seems to me that we need to be practical in our approach and focus on
solving a problem in the world of WS. If in the future we would find a
different architecture, we can always carry the lessons learned and work
out a solution for that architecture. But at this point I just don't see
the benefit of doing anything that is not WS related.