From: Jon Dart [mailto:jdart@tibco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 8:54 AM
To: Burdett, David
Cc: Mark Little; 'Keith Swenson'; 'Monica Martin'; 'Martin Chapman';
'Yves Lafon'; 'Ugo Corda'; 'Cummins Fred A'; public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: Re: Correlation Requirements

Burdett, David wrote:
> Jon
>
> I agree that we should not define a correlation solution, however I
> think our success is dependent on the existence of one as described in
> "The specs we need ..." email.
>
> Do you agree?

Actually, I do, but perhaps we disagree on the timing of the resolution.
It is possible that by the time we are going into final draft there will
be a reasonably mature mechanism for this, or maybe the choice of a
couple of ones, so we can leverage parallel work that is already going
on. Probably also we need to think harder about how a choroegraphy
description might be used with BPEL. This is going to be a FAQ, I am sure.

--Jon