Re: Choreography uses cases involving time

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I was basically looking for a choreography of
services, executing concurrently which build up to a reactive system
that has temporal properties. These properties should however be exposed
only at the interface level (specification level). I think we can
leverage the auction example  to include these aspects.

Thanks & Regards,

Monika