Re: simultaneous execution

I'm not sure actually there was agreement.

My take was that it was necessary for implementations to support
simultaneous execution. The assertion was made that this requires
conveyance of instance identity. I think this is actually true, but I
considered the mechanism for it out of scope for this WG. Others,
however, do seem to think it is in scope.

--Jon