Additional requirements [was RE: Requirements: extracts from minu tes 20030408]

I would like to suggest the following additional requirement:

A choreography will express the types of messages a participant
may send, and the types of messages/responses the participant should
anticipate receiving from the other participant(s) (including
time-outs) based on the apparent state of the exchange.

Fred