Re: Terminology - What is a process? Was: Internal processes and/or external choreographies (was RE: Ev ents and States ...

At 20:59 15/04/2003 +0100, Steve Ross-Talbot wrote:
> >Whilst we could send such a question to Prof Milner he is pretty pressed
> for time. Lucian is a better bet because he understand the Web Services
> architecture and certainly has >Prof Milner's blessing. He is also busy
> but I am happy to
> >pass on the request if you wish me to do so.

Having had limited interaction with Robin, it is certainly the case that he
is not in a position to get directly involved in W3C work.
I think Lucian and Assaf can easily handle this request, and I think the
two of them should take a look at it.

> >My own observations suggest that pi and/or higher order pi is rich
> enough and appropriate to use as a basis for expressing choreographies.

I concur.

Howard