From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Burdett, David
Sent: 03 April 2003 18:50
To: 'Jim Webber'; public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: RE: Abstract messages [Was: Multi-Party Binding Scenario]

Jim

I have a lot of sympathy for what you suggest but if we follow your idea
I honestly do not believe that the result would be usable by Groups such
as RosettaNet and all the other vertical industries that NEED to define
a choreography that can be generally used by their members.

However I do agree that we need to limit our scope so the compromise I
would suggest is to:
1. Define an abstract bindable choreography
2. Define how to bind the choreography to WSDL and XML

That way, the needs of vertical industry groups and realizing limited
scope can both be met.

Chairs, this topic is one we might want to discuss on a conference call.

David