From: Burdett, David [mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 1:08 PM
To: WS Choreography (E-mail)
Subject: More use cases

Martin sending out a use case reminded me of another use case involving dependencies between choreographies that I want to provide.
David
<<Choreography Dependency use case.htm>>
Director, Product Management, Web Services
Commerce One
4440 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588, USA
Tel/VMail: +1 (925) 520 4422; Cell: +1 (925) 216 7704
mailto:david.burdett@commerceone.com; Web: http://www.commerceone.com