RE: W3C WS-Choreo WG - Issue 973

Well I can define an extension called "foo" and in the description of
foo it could redefine the semantics of something in the cdl namespace.
For example "foo should be used instead of perform and its behaviour is
not to invoke the indicated choreography".  This would not be allowed as
it contradicts the specs definition of perform.

Does this help?

Martin.