From: public-ws-chor-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-chor-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Cummins, Fred A
Sent: 12 April 2003 00:09
To: Stephen White; Assaf Arkin; Patil, Sanjaykumar
Cc: Martin Chapman; Burdett, David; Cummins, Fred A; jdart@tibco.com;
public-ws-chor@w3.org
Subject: RE: Internal processes and/or external choreographies (was RE:
Events and States ...

Steve,

I believe the choreography language should express the exchange at the level
of abstraction that is appropriate for business people to understand.  This
does not mean that the form of expression is appropriate for business
people.  I beleive we should focus on the XML form of expression as that is
the form that will be appropriate for retrieval from registries and
exchanged between potential participants in a web services exchange.  A form
suitable for business users should be deferred since this requires different
skills and can be done in different ways by different tools without adverse
impact on the computational web services protocol specifications and
implementations.

Fred