From: public-ws-async-tf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-async-tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Glen Daniels
Sent: Wednesday, 30 March 2005 2:59
To: public-ws-async-tf@w3.org
Subject: Can't make this week, what do you guys want to do?

I know several people are on spring break this week, and I'm in Sri Lanka,
so I'd like to leave the floor open to suggestions as to tomorrow's call.
I'd just assume cancel it, but if enough people are going to be around and
would like to use the time for some discussion (perhaps continuing the
"in-opt-out SOAP MEP" thread from last time), go for it if you like (please
scribe if you do though).  I leave it in your capable hands to do the right
thing.

Thanks, and see y'all next week,
--Glen