Re: Another proposal for async extensions

What if I want replyTo to be specified, but faultTo to be anonymous? Must I
specify "both"? Even if I never want anonymous replyTo, and never want non-
anonymous faultTo?

I know it's an irritating case, but I'd like to bring it up while the
discussion is hot :-)

Tony

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au