Re: [wsi_wsbasic] Re: WS-AddressingMetadata Maintenance Issue: (re: [wsi_wsbasic] BP 20133: proposal 1)

In this particular case, how would one know that wsam:AnonymousResponse
conflicts with wsam:NonAnonymousResponse unless you have some
domain-specific information. These are two different QNames.

Based on the responses and the spec, it seems that the following three
scenarios are identical:
1) NonAnon on binding and Anon on port
2) A policy on binding (or port) that says: <wsp:All>Anon +
NonAnon</wsp:All>
3) NonAnon on binding and Anon on binding/operation (if this were to be
allowed)

So, I don't quite see why allowing addressing assertion on
binding/operation makes things any more problematic than it already is
(as far as this specific issue is concerned).

-Anish