From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mark Little
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 10:10 AM
To: Bob Freund
Cc: [WS-A]
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Status of WS-Addressing Metadata

When's the next call?

Mark.

On 26 Jul 2007, at 05:47, Bob Freund wrote:

At the close of business on July 20, we had no implementation of section
2.2 features.

Therefore, section 2.2 will be deleted and section 2.1 will remain.

IBM came through with a wsdl 2 implementation as well as some tests
(Thank you David!)

Philippe and I are going through the final preparation for the
director's call, which we hope will occur on Friday.

Philippe, BTW, is working to support us even though he is home ill with
a virus.

So, wish us luck that we can wrap this up before vacation delays set in.

Thanks

-bob

----

Mark Little

mark.little@jboss.com

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat

Street, Windsor, Berkshire,

SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.

Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)