Re: An Example Use of RM's MakeConnection

I think a lot of this discussion needs to be copied or cross-posted to
WS-RX. Is there any chance that

1) the key members of this discussion could become members of RX? or
2) the WSA WG could formally commit some of this discussion as PR
comment to the RX working group.

Its just that it seems like some of this is suggestions to the RX TC
rather than comments on the WSA issue! In particular I'd like the
discussion of Marc's suggested flow to be visible and commented on by
the RX TC.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle