From: public-ws-addressing-request@w3.org on behalf of Anish Karmarkar
Sent: Tue 12-Dec-06 9:31
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org
Subject: New issue do we still need wsaw:UsingAddressing?

Per Bob's request on today's call, I'm raising a new issue that came out
of the resolution of CR33:

Since we have decided to add wsm:Addressing as a policy assertion and
rev the namespace and decided that ws-p is the way forward rather than
WSDL extensibility, what do we do with UsingAddressing?

I see three options: a) keep it as wsdl marker and policy assertion, b)
keep it only as a wsdl marker, c) remove it completely

-Anish