Re: Minutes of the Palo Alto F2F

I e-mailed all of the resolutions that I had text for to the list, so
if it's not there, we don't have it unfortunately.

I'll endeavour to add headers in the appropriate places. On Monday,
we can ask if there's any objection to changing the minutes to
reflect the text below.

Regards,

On 13/10/2005, at 4:16 PM, Yalcinalp, Umit wrote:

> [...]

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems