Re: New Issue: What to do when SOAPAction and Default Action Pattern conflict? it

Make sense to me.

If we are going to remind people of this solution, we should also point
out the fact that in WSDL 1.1 SOAP binding 'soapAction' is an attribute
of soapbind:operation element and applies to all the messages in an
operation. Therefore if soapAction is specified to be non-empty in the
SOAP binding, and the operation contains > 1 messages then at least one
message would have the non-default wsaw:Action specified.

-Anish