RE: i004: Security Model

Marc,

The problem with your 'minimum required to declare victory' is that
'trust' is in the eye of the beholder. One party will have one set of
criteria for establishing trust, a different party will have different
criteria. I don't see how the WS-Addressing WG can or should try to
resolve this.

It's also not clear to me what you mean by 'define concrete security
mechanisms for SOAP in the SOAP binding.' This is NOT a security WG.
It's the WS-Addressing WG. Mechanisms for securing headers and bodies in
SOAP messages have been defined at OASIS as part of the WSS TC.

Gudge