RE: i042: Extensibility Model

+1 to Jonathan's proposal.  I think that an extensibility section is an
excellent idea and may set a template for future specifications.

I likewise agree that WS-A should not provide a "mustUnderstand" model,
as this seems unnecessary when SOAP will often be used for WS-A
properties.  Further, this would introduce redundant and unnecessary
complexity (such as how to deal with multiple mU extensions) in a soap
stack - 1 at the soap layer and 1 at the ws-a layer.

I further agree that a "must ignore unknown" is an appropriate
substitution rule for software that does not understand the extension.

I would like to propose that an introduced ext/vers section provide 2
simple examples: a forwards compatible and a forwards incompatible
extension.  These would show how extension authors can/should use the
soap processing model.  I propose this for the e/v section because I'm
hoping that we won't need to make a primer, which would be a logical
alternative for this kind of information.

Cheers,
Dave