Re: Issue i018 -- EPR abstract properties and binding to SOAP

The EPR minter indeed could do that.
But that means the values of the abstract properties depend on the
binding. Essentially, the minter of the EPR has to know the binding(s)
that the EPR will be used with and work backwards to the EPR.

As I stated this does not mean that the properties are not abstract
(depends on the interpretation of what 'abstract' means).

-Anish