W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing@w3.org > February 2005

Agenda: WS-A telcon 2005-02-07

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:24:44 -0800
Message-Id: <eaa87956ed672b163a5c079c6ea6a506@bea.com>
To: public-ws-addressing@w3.org

W3C Web Services Addressing Working Group - distributed meeting agenda
   Monday, 07 Feb
   20:00-22:00 UTC & UK/London; 12:00-14:00 US/Pacific; 15:00-17:00  
US/Eastern; 21:00-23:00 FR/Paris & CZ/Prague; 5:00-7:00 JP/Tokyo;  
6:00-8:00 AU/Brisbane
   Dial-in information on WG Admin page  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin>

1. Roll call, select scribe
(see scribe list below)

2. Agenda review, AOB

3. Call for corrections to the minutes
   - 2005-01-24:  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/01/24-ws-addr-minutes.html>
   - 2005-01-31:  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/01/31-ws-addr-minutes.html>

4. Review action items  
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/admin#actionitems>
     2004-10-26: issue 004 - Martin Gudgin to start (and own).  PENDING
     2004-12-13: Davanum Srinivas to talk to William (HP) WRT modifying  
EPRs (potential issue).  PENDING
     2005-01-10: issue 009 - Paul Downey to put together a separate  
processingStyle proposal.  DONE
     2005-01-17: issue 021 - Francisco Curbera to create a concrete  
proposal for a wsa:engaged marker.  PENDING
     2005-01-17: issue 022 - David Orchard to develop proposal with  
example messages for HTTP binding and one-way SOAP MEP.  PENDING
     2005-01-17: issue 007 - Glen Daniels to develop discussion.  DONE
     2005-01-18: issue 020 - Anish Karmarkar to start discussion of  
subissue 4, what are we talking about when we say endpoint reference.   
PENDING
     2005-01-19: Marc Hadley to characterize the issues regarding XML  
base and the addressing headers, to start discussion.  PENDING
     2005-01-19: issue 018 - Anish Karmarkar to identify which parts of  
the specifications give an impression that EPRs are more abstract than  
they actually are.  PENDING
     2005-01-19: Mark Nottingham to work with Team to get a WD of the  
schema published.  PENDING
     2005-01-31: issue 017 - Anish Karmarkar to adjust proposal in light  
of WSDL's decision WRT operation name mapping requirement.  PENDING
     2005-01-31: issue 041 - Robert Freund to reissue template with  
modifications to suit non-REC publication.  DONE
     2005-01-31: issue 001 - Martin Gudgin to incorporate revised Issue  
1 resolution.  DONE
     2005-01-31: Hugo Haas to create mailing list for test cases  
discussion.  DONE
     2005-01-31: issue 044 - Hugo Haas to restate resolution. Due  
2005-02-04.  DONE
     2005-01-31: Jonathan Marsh to give editors specific text for  
supporting IRIs.  PENDING
     2005-01-31: Jonathan Marsh to flesh out discussion of  
EndpointRefs-47 TAG issue.  PENDING
     2005-01-31: issue 042 - Jonathan Marsh to make a proposal.  DONE
     2005-01-31: issue 017 - Jonathan Marsh to make a proposal for  
subissue b.  DONE
     2005-01-31: issue 047 - Marc Hadley to make a proposal, specifying  
where in the document it should go.  DONE
     2005-01-31: issue 041 - Paul Downey to try out the test case  
submission form and give feedback.  PENDING

5. Co-ordination
   - TAG issue <http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues#endPointRefs-47>

6. Future Meetings
    - March F2F
    - April F2F
    - June F2F

7. Working Draft publication
    - Vote to approve the Editors' Drafts as Working Drafts;
      
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr- 
core.html>
      
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr- 
soap.html>
      
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2004/ws/addressing/ws-addr- 
wsdl.html>

8. Proposed and New Issues

* Proposed Issue: "Default default" action for faults  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/DD35CC66F54D8248B6E04232892B633804B12C64@RED- 
MSG-43.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

9. Issues <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/wd-issues/>

* i004 - Security Model
   Owner: Martin Gudgin
   ACTION: 2004-10-26: Martin Gudgin to start (and own).

* i017 - Purpose of the Action property
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar
   ACTION: 2005-01-31: Anish Karmarkar to adjust proposal in light of  
WSDL's decision WRT operation name mapping requirement.
   ACTION: 2005-01-31: Jonathan Marsh to make a proposal for subissue b.
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A50670C5A8@RED- 
MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

* i018 - Protocol-specific markup in ReferencePs
   Owner: Glen Daniels
   ACTION: 2005-01-19: Anish Karmarkar to identify which parts of the  
specifications give an impression that EPRs are more abstract than they  
actually are.

* i020 - Addressing and WSDL
   Owner: Anish Karmarkar
   ACTION: 2005-01-18: Anish Karmarkar to start discussion of subissue  
4, what are we talking about when we say endpoint reference.

* i022 - Relationship to the SOAP binding framework
   Owner: Greg Truty
   ACTION: 2005-01-17: David Orchard to develop proposal with example  
messages for HTTP binding and one-way SOAP MEP.
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
32D5845A745BFB429CBDBADA57CD41AF0C7FE2AB@ussjex01.amer.bea.com>

* i042 - Extensibility Model
   Owner: David Orchard
   ACTION: 2005-01-31: Jonathan Marsh to make a proposal.
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A50670C4D6@RED- 
MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

* i043 - Comparing RefPs
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/DD35CC66F54D8248B6E04232892B633804A02932@RED- 
MSG-43.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/DD35CC66F54D8248B6E04232892B633804A02932@RED- 
MSG-43.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
   Proposal 3:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/DD35CC66F54D8248B6E04232892B633804A02932@RED- 
MSG-43.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

* i044 - Definition of the Rules to Reply to a Message
   Owner: Hugo Haas
   ACTION: 2005-01-31: Hugo Haas to restate resolution.  Due 2005-02-04
   Proposal 1: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20050117002757.GB3952@w3.org>
   Proposal 2: <http://www.w3.org/mid/20050201151722.GB2079@w3.org>

* i047 - Absolute vs. Relative URIs
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   ACTION: 2005-01-31: Marc Hadley to make a proposal, specifying where  
in the document it should go.
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/eb839bdeb8e3e5f415a162e02def372e@Sun.COM>

* i007 - Processing model of headers
   Owner: Marc Hadley
   ACTION: 2005-01-17: Glen Daniels to develop discussion.

* i048 - EPR Comparison
   Owner: Francisco Curbera
   Proposal 1: Remove the section on EPR comparison (2.3 in the core)  
and any corresponding text.

* i024 - Self-Contained vs. referencing EPRs
   Owner: Rebecca Bergersen
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA645303132DC19B@amereast- 
ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>

* i026 - Supporting Multiple Ports in EPRs
   Owner: Steve Vinoski
   Proposal 1:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA64530313037717@amereast- 
ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>
   Proposal 2:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA64530313037717@amereast- 
ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>
   Proposal 3:  
<http://www.w3.org/mid/13AC4E67178F4D4EA31BB1BA645303132DC19B@amereast- 
ems2.boston.amer.iona.com>

10. Other Business

-----------------------------------------------------------
Scribe list

A participant from the Member at the top of the list is expected to  
scribe the meeting. If no participant from that Member is able to  
scribe, a participant from the the next Member on the list is expected  
to scribe, and so forth. After one participant from a Member scribes,  
that Member's name goes to the bottom of the list.

Nokia
Novell
Sun
Systinet
W3C
webMethods
SeeBeyond
IONA
Hitachi
Fujitsu
Arjuna
IBM
Datapower
HP
Microsoft
BT
SAP
Sonic
Oracle
BEA
TIBCO
CA

See <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/minutes.html> for more information  
about taking minutes.


--
Mark Nottingham   Principal Technologist
Office of the CTO   BEA Systems
Received on Saturday, 5 February 2005 00:24:47 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:04:08 UTC