RE: test1149 and test1249 [was RE: New test]

I'm not exactly sure why this should be any different than, for
instance, tests 1140 and 1143... 1140 tests a required feature, and 1143
tests the same required feature but for a different case.  They're both
important and both marked REQUIRED.

Just because the assertions are already "covered" by different tests
doesn't mean that this test isn't checking a piece of required behavior,
and in fact one which most implementations are currently doing
incorrectly.

Personally, I'd leave it REQUIRED, since it's not testing an optional
feature and it covers a case the other tests don't.  *shrug*

--G