Re: Ignoring logs (Re: WSO2 -> Axis issues (PLEASE READ, SPEC/TEST ISSUES))

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Best Case Scenario: We find why the 2 logs went bad before the call
> Worst Case Scenario: We don't find why the 2 logs went bad before the call

Now that I have finally arrived back home from the US I have had five
minutes to look at this.  If I am right then the problem lies at your
end and is probably related to the version of saxon you are using.

I reproduced the matrix as you have it, JBoss->Sun and Microsoft->Sun
all red, and have gone through the process used to generate it.

I believe that you will find the following
  - The size of JBoss-JBoss-Sun-results.xml is 0
  - The size of Microsoft-Microsoft-Sun-results.xml is 0
  - during the rollup phase of the process you would have encountered an
error during the processing of JBoss-JBoss-Sun and
Microsoft-Microsoft-Sun.  The error message is probably something
similar to the following:

:Error on line 253 column 7724 of
file:/home/kevin/ws-addressing/origtestsuite/report/JBoss-JBoss-Sun.xml:
   SXXP0003: Error reported by XML parser: The prefix "xml" cannot be
bound to any namespace
   other than its usual namespace; neither can the namespace for "xml"
be bound to any prefix
   other than "xml".

If this is the case then there is an easy way to test my theory.  Edit
rollup.pl and on line 75 remove the following section
    -e 's/xmlns:xml=/xmlns:zzzxml=/g'

You can then clean out the directory and do a 'make fetch' followed by
'make' to rebuild the report.

You should find that the two columns are now green.

	Kev

P.S. It looks as if firefox wasn't far off the mark after all ;-)