RE: WSO2 -> Axis issues (PLEASE READ, SPEC/TEST ISSUES)

Whoops, I knew I shouldn't have posted before drinking more coffee.  I
actually responded to this thinking it was in the other thread, sorry!

Net, I do think we should fix the issues.  I do not think this should
hold up PR (except that I do think the replyTo=none fault test should be
mandatory, and right now not many of us would pass them unmodified).

--G