From: public-ws-addressing-tests-request@w3.org on behalf of Kevin Conner
Sent: Wed 3/8/2006 10:14 AM
To: WS-Addressing Tests
Subject: JBoss->Axis logs

I have worked out the issue with 1250 and 1251, JBoss to Axis should now
be green.

The response from the Axis server was using a SOAP 1.1 Content Type with
a SOAP 1.2 payload and my SOAP stack, perhaps being too strict, was
raising a VersionMismatch fault.

Can the matrix be updated with the now JBoss logs?

Thanks,
	Kev