Re: Additional assertions for 1150 and 1250

This caused a few regressions in the report, as expected ;)

Anyway, I updated Sun->Sun log at it's usual place:

http://soapinterop.java.sun.com:8080/wsalogs

I've manually checked that RelatesTo header is present for all the WS-A
fault messages as well (which is causing the red squares) and so
hopefully more green!

I've updated our endpoints as well so that others can refresh their logs
with Sun as well and get more green.

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from