Re: Saturday Morning, 4th March

Our site appears down, so I've set up an alternate for the logs:

http://88-111-144-219.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com/~mark/logs/

This has all of the logs as they were yesterday (apologies if the format
isn't right).

If you go there, you'll be presented with a web page enabling individual
or collective downloads.

    * JBoss-to-IBM
      <http://88-111-144-219.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com/%7Emark/logs/jboss-ibm.xml>
      (http://88-111-144-219.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com/~mark/logs/jboss-ibm.xml)