Re: FTF results and testathon next Tuesday

Jonathan Marsh wrote:
> Well, our results weren’t totally impressive at the FTF today.  I
> thought we were close but it looks like we might be regressing a bit,
> especially the Sun-Microsoft and Sun-IBM logs.  Dunno what happened

I dont think there are any regressions in Sun->Microsoft and Sun->IBM
logs. There were some in Sun->Sun which I fixed earlier today. I sent
updated logs as well for the same. This should convert all Sun->Sun
required features red to greens except 1152 & 1252 (see below).

With Microsoft, I need to invoke multiple endpoints based upon the
testcase to be invoked so I need to adjust my test harness to do that.
And also the WS-I monitor changes the wsa:To header which the Microsoft
stack does not seem to like. I'll try to make these changes over the
weekend and send updated logs.

> there, didn’t they used to be all green?  It can’t all be just log
> problems can it?

test1152 and 1252 still needs to be fixed in the CVS repository. They
are still checking for 4 messages whereas they should only be 2.

> We still have some significant work to do to get two complete
> implementations including all optional features, and two more complete
> implemenations of all required features.  And we only have this next
> week to do it.  By Monday the 13^th , we need to be solid green or the
> schedule slips.
>

> Those at the FTF agreed to hold another session Tuesday, starting at the
> regular testing telcon time (8AM PST), and lasting 4 hours to fix bugs,
> regenerate logs (getting all logs on publicly available directories will
> help a lot with this!)  I hope you all can attend and help us meet this
> goal.  Please reserve the time.
I cant meet tuesday morning since I'll be travelling tuesday through
thursday. I can do monday or friday morning instead.

Can you please regenerate the report by picking up the logs for
Sun->Sun, Sun->IBM, Sun->Axis, Sun->JBoss from [1] ? This will give a
better idea of the current status.

[1] http://soapinterop.java.sun.com:8080/wsalogs/.

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from