RE: Minutes - WS-Addressing Test Suite TF call 5 Jan 2006

Could we actually go one step further here?  It would be nice if
receiver implementations knew what test was actually being run in a
standard way, so that they could do validation correctly.

Can we all standardize on strings like this:

[test1100] anything here

In other words, "[" + test name + "]" + string

I think this will end up making our lives (and log files) MUCH easier.
We could either keep the idea of faulting on something like this:

[test1133] fault

Or just fault on an empty "string":

[test1133]

Thoughts?