RE: [public-ws-addressing-tests] <none>

Mark

Thursday/Friday is a Working Group meeting at which we have a
slot on Friday morning to present the results from the interop
testing.

There hasn't AFAIK been any talk of a 'demo' at the F2F -
we had our 2 days fest in Vancouver with a four hour
telcon last week .. then there is our weekly telcon on
a Tuesday which Jonathan would like to run this week.

You're more than welcome to participate in the CR testing
let us know your public endpoint and I'll add it to the
testing page. If you can provide access to your logs
(either in WS-I or our own log format) I'll then happily
add your implementation to the report.

(I haven't had a network connection here good enough to
commit the report)

Technical Plenary details:
http://www.w3.org/2005/12/allgroupoverview.html

HTH