Re: Sun Public Endpoint

Hi David,

I was hoping to have them fixed on monday itself but still running after
my IT department. The hard disk in the machine is corrupted and needs to
be replaced by it's mirror. I'm hoping it'll be fixed in next couple of
days and will send an email to the alias at that time.

-Arun

--
got Web Services ?
Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from