Public Microsoft WS-Addressing Endpoint

From: Mike Vernal <Mike.Vernal@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 01:07:40 -0800
To: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>

Greetings -

I am pleased to be able to publicly post Microsoft's implementation of
the WS-Addressing Test Suite.

Instructions for using the test service can be found at [1].

Also provided is a client service ([2]), which is an implementation of
the test suite client that can be controlled / automated through a
fairly simple WSDL.  See the web page for details.

Lastly, I've configured a folder to share the
implementation-to-implementation log files at [3].  Currently I have a
test pass for MSFT->MSFT, MSFT->IBM, and MSFT->Sun.

Please send any questions you have to wsa-test@microsoft.com.

Cheers,
-mike

[1] - http://131.107.72.15/WSAddressingCR%5FService%5FWCF/