Additional WS-Addressing Tests

From: Mike Vernal <Mike.Vernal@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:48:05 -0800
To: <public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org>
Cc: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, "Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>
Greetings,

On last week's testing conference call, I mentioned that we had some
in-house test cases that we would be interested in submitting.

After diff'ing ours with those test cases currently posted [1], I'd like
to submit the following 6 test cases for consideration:

    - SOAP 1.2 one-way message exchange with invalid Action value
    - SOAP 1.2 two-way message exchange with a non-anonymous ReplyTo
address
    - SOAP 1.2 two-way message exchange with invalid Action value
    - SOAP 1.2 two-way message exchange with fault and a non-anonymous
      FaultTo address
    - SOAP 1.2 two-way secure message exchange with anonymous ReplyTo
      Address
    - SOAP 1.2 two-way secure message exchange with non-anonymous
ReplyTo
      Address

The full details of each test case can be found in the attached
document.

Paul -- sorry I didn't get the chance to format the test cases into your
XML format; let me know if you have any trouble mapping them.

Thanks,
-mike

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/testcases/