W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org > December 2005

New issue: test13 - SOAP 1.1 faultcode element is not namespace qualified

From: David Illsley <david.illsley@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:46:30 +0000
To: public-ws-addressing-tests@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF12900FB7.668F0512-ON802570E6.005BDFB9-802570E6.005C2653@uk.ibm.com>
Hi all,
Just noticed a problem in a couple of the tests I added... and a few of 
the existing ones:
SOAP 1.1 faultcode element is not namespace qualified 
        Many of the SOAP 1.1 XPaths and sample messages reference 
soap11:faultcode but it should simply be faultcode.
I've added this as issue test13 and taken ownership... will try to get it 
done in the next week.

David

David Illsley
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley Park, SO21 2JN
+44 (0)1962 815049 (Int. 245049)
david.illsley@uk.ibm.com
Received on Thursday, 29 December 2005 16:46:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:29:01 UTC