RE: Action Property Issue (Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata)

Cindy,
>From now on, we will be treating this as a formal objection due to the
current phase of this specification.

Would it be possible for you to issue a proposal for your issue today
before the call scheduled for 16:00 Eastern?
If it would be convenient for you, I would like to invite you to attend
that call so that you may discuss your proposal with the group directly.

We hope to progress the specification by early July, so we hope that
this can be dealt with expeditiously.
I will separately send an email to Mr. Wolff inviting him to today's
call as well.
Thank you
-bob

reconsidered.