RE: no mustUnderstand extensibility

Dear Jonathan, WS-Addr WG,

I understand your resolution. I still feel the specification would be
inconsistent as it is (if the wording hasn't changed), so I suggest an
editorial change instead of the bigger resolution:

Please change
"designers should consider whether they desire standard processing per
this specification in cases where their extension is not recogonised or
understood"
"designers should be aware that when their extension is not recognized
or understood, the MIH will be processed in the standard way per this
specification"

The problem is just that the use of "whether" in the current wording
leaves open and unanswered the option of "they don't desire it". My
proposed wording is more a warning than a choice.

Hope it helps,

Jacek