Re: [agenda] Web Payments WG PAG, first call: 17 February

A reminder of this meeting planned for tomorrow. I'm aware few people
were previously on the list to receive the announcement. I expect this
to be a short administrative meeting, agenda below.

--Wendy

On 2/10/21 6:58 PM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> Hello WPWG PAG,
>
> Draft agenda for the first meeting of the fourth Web Payments PAG,
> Wednesday, 17 February, 11:30 AM Eastern (1630 UTC).
>
> Agenda:
> Introductions
> Brief overview of PAG charter
>   http://www.w3.org/2021/01/wpwg-pag/charter.html
>  and PAG homepage  http://www.w3.org/2021/01/wpwg-pag/
> Mode of work and confidentiality level
> Scheduling ongoing work
> AOB
>
> irc: http://irc.w3.org/ channel: #wpwg-pag
>
> dial-in and calendar invite: https://www.w3.org/2021/02/wpwg-pag.ics
>
> Thanks,
> --Wendy

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)