Re: WoT Profiles 2.0 - Strawman Proposal

Hi all,

Following on from this discussion I have taken the liberty of making a
start on a Profiles 2.0 Use Cases & Requirements document, with a view to
gathering and agreeing on a set of use cases and requirements up-front
before starting work on the next version of the specification
https://github.com/w3c/wot-profile/pull/417

I welcome your feedback and input.

Kind regards

Ben