Re: Proposal: Asynchronous review process for specification changes

Hi all,

This is just a gentle nudge to say that I haven't yet received any feedback
on this proposal, though other working group members have expressed an
interest in adopting a process along these lines.

I'd be really grateful for any feedback, positive or negative, since I am
still struggling to get timely reviews on specification contributions and
deadlines are looming!

I feel sure we could make more progress if we made more effective use of
the tools available to us.

Many thanks

Ben