W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wot-wg@w3.org > February 2021

[wot-discovery] minutes - 25 January 2020

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 21:47:01 +0900
Message-ID: <87eehhfqgq.wl-ashimura@w3.org>
To: public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2021/01/25-wot-discovery-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks a lt for taking the minutes, Andrea!

Kazuyuki

---
   [1]W3C

      [1] https://www.w3.org/

                             WoT Discovery

25 January 2021

   [2]Agenda. [3]IRC log.

      [2] https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/WG_WoT_Discovery_WebConf#25_January_2021
      [3] https://www.w3.org/2021/01/25-wot-discovery-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Andrea_Cimmino, Christian_Glomb, Christine_Perey,
          Cristiano_Aguzzi, Farshid_Tavakolizadeh, Jack_Dickinson,
          Kaz_Ashimura, Michael_McCool, Tomoaki_Mizushima

   Regrets
          -

   Chair
          McCool

   Scribe
          cimmino

Contents

    1. [4]Guest
    2. [5]Prev minutes
    3. [6]PRs
    4. [7]Summary of action items

Meeting minutes

  Guest

   <kaz> Christine is a guest

  Prev minutes

   <kaz> [8]Jan-11

      [8] https://www.w3.org/2021/01/11-wot-discovery-minutes.html

   <kaz> [9]Jan-18

      [9] https://www.w3.org/2021/01/18-wot-discovery-minutes.html

   the meetings reviewing the 11th and 18th meeting's minutes

   the meeting starts reviewing the meeting's minutes

   mccool suggest to add the title of the PR after the PR's number

   in the minutes

   so they become more readable

   also, do the same with the issues

   add the title of the issue next to their number

   since no objection is presented the minutes from the 11th are
   published

   now minutes from the 18th are reviewed

   no objections are presented to publish the minutes from the
   18th, therefore they are approved

   Now the meeting moves to review the agenda, specifically, issue
   #995 from the wot repository

   <kaz> [10]Discovery-AR joint meeting minutes

     [10] https://www.w3.org/2021/01/19-wot-uc-minutes.html

   mccool reports the meeting with the Spatial Data on the Web
   IG/AR and presents the follow-up actions

   creating a new reply in the issue

   McCool: ...the group uses a similar discovery than the one
   presented in WoT, we should capture this as a UC

   <cperey> Josh Lieberman, OGC staff

   McCool: ...for this end, we should first contact experts on AR,
   and then, identify and write the UCs

   second action after this meeting is discussing liaisons between
   WoT and OGC or OARC

   <kaz> [11]Liaison table

     [11] https://www.w3.org/2001/11/StdLiaison

   McCool: ...after we have the discovery ready we could contact
   OARC to get feedback maybe

   McCool: .... next step, we need to summarize relevant spatial
   data standards

   Action: Kaz to work with the W3C Liaison Team about possible
   extension of the OGC liaison for WoT

   as fourth action, relevant ongoing standards activities should
   be reviewed

   as fifth, a concrete proposal and prototype should be written

  PRs

   now meeting moves to review the current PRs

   <kaz> [12]PR 110 - Update README.md to point at WOT-Usecases
   repo

     [12] https://github.com/w3c/wot-discovery/pull/110

   first to be addressed is the PR #110

   since no objections are presented the PR is merged

   <kaz> [13]PR 107 - Update SPARQL DDoS ed note

     [13] https://github.com/w3c/wot-discovery/pull/107

   then, PR #107 is addressed

   <kaz> [14]related wot-security Issue 196 - Consider security
   issues in Discovery

     [14] https://github.com/w3c/wot-security/issues/196

   PR #107 leads to have a list of new security aspects to be
   considered during discovery

   we ran out of time, so PR is not merged

   <kaz> [adjourned]

Summary of action items

    1. [15]Kaz to work with the W3C Liaison Team about possible
       extension of the OGC liaison for WoT


    Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by
    [16]scribe.perl version 127 (Wed Dec 30 17:39:58 2020 UTC).

     [16] https://w3c.github.io/scribe2/scribedoc.html
Received on Monday, 15 February 2021 12:47:05 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Monday, 15 February 2021 12:47:06 UTC