[wot-security] minutes - 21 October 2019

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 23:46:19 +0900
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2019/10/21-wot-sec-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

---
   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                              WoT-Security

Attendees

   Present
          Kaz_Ashimura, Tomoaki_Mizushima, Michael_McCool

   Regrets
          Elena

   Chair
          McCool

   Scribe
          kaz

Contents

     * [2]Topics
         1. [3]New expected slot for the security call
     * [4]Summary of Action Items
     * [5]Summary of Resolutions

New expected slot for the security call

   McCool: no good slot so far...
   ... we should ask people about if they can live with some other
   times

   Kaz: right

   McCool: as for today's call, let's see if Elena can join

   Kaz: how about adding 2pm and 3pm in Japan to the doodle poll?

   McCool: makes sense
   ... also we should ask people to think about some more "if
   needed" choices
   ... also we should concentrate on picking a better slot by
   email until we find one

   kaz+mizu: ok

   [adjourned]

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]

    Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by
    David Booth's [6]scribe.perl version 1.154 ([7]CVS log)
    $Date: 2019/10/29 04:40:44 $

      [6] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [7] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/