W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-wot-wg@w3.org > September 2018

[online-plugfest] minutes - 26 September 2018 - slot B

From: Kazuyuki Ashimura <ashimura@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:52:52 +0900
Message-ID: <CAJ8iq9V07nF0Yv=Rvx_kYoGZcO5ZL7b_nY1cYmNFX_5hOEjTYg@mail.gmail.com>
To: Public Web of Things IG <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, public-wot-wg@w3.org
available at:
  https://www.w3.org/2018/09/26-wot-pf-slot-b-minutes.html

also as text below.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

---

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                        Online PlugFest - slot B

26 Sep 2018

Attendees

   Present
          Kaz_Ashimura, Michael_McCool, Matthias_Kovatsch,
          Benjamin_Klotz, Kunihiko_Toumura, Michael_Lagally,
          Takeshi_Sano, Tomoaki_Mizushima, Daniel_Peintner,
          Toru_Kawaguchi, Itaru_Nakagawa

   Regrets

   Chair
          McCool

   Scribe
          kaz

Contents

     * [2]Topics
         1. [3]Recent PRs
         2. [4]Thing Directory
         3. [5]Oracle
         4. [6]Eurecom
         5. [7]Hitachi
         6. [8]IRI
         7. [9]Panasonic
         8. [10]Fujitsu
     * [11]Summary of Action Items
     * [12]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

Recent PRs

   McCool: 3 PRs
   ... 544 on local simulator on VLAN2
   ... 543 updated preparation-fujitsu.md
   ... to be merged

   [13]pr 544

     [13] https://github.com/w3c/wot/pull/544

   [14]pr 543

     [14] https://github.com/w3c/wot/pull/543

Thing Directory

   McCool: installed the Thing Directory
   ... Thing Directory (version 0.9.0) local to vlan2:
   [15]http://10.8.2.3:8080
   ... but version 10 has some issue

     [15] http://10.8.2.3:8080/

   [16]thingweb-directory issue 33

     [16] https://github.com/thingweb/thingweb-directory/issues/33

   McCool: this afternoon started to work on proxy
   ... you need to get VLAN too
   ... Victor will do global accessibility
   ... local ones behind NAT
   ... vs global ones globally accessible

   Kaz: btw, there are two "Services" sections
   ... should merge them. right?

   McCool: right
   ... will move the second one to the top
   ... if you have your services, please put them here

Oracle

   Lagally: created a PR today
   ... also working on KETI sensors

   [17]PR 545

     [17] https://github.com/w3c/wot/pull/545

   Lagally: the idea is to show use cases to create a couple of
   actions for sensors
   ... will hook up real devices
   ... control others' devices
   ... detect accident at some chemical factory, etc.
   ... it's online

   McCool: (merged the PR)

   Lagally: also there are a couple of simulators
   ... will upload TDs after this call
   ... can provide additional simulators

   McCool: if you have devices, please put them here under "TDs"
   directory

Eurecom

   Benjamin: including here device servient for vehicles
   ... OAuth security scheme
   ... some issue with JSON-LD 1.1
   ... will work on that

   McCool: will see upcoming PRs to merge

Hitachi

   Toumura: no update yet

IRI

   Mizushima: no update

Panasonic

   Toru: some issue with devices
   ... made some small fixes
   ... think they're now more stable
   ... please try to use them

   McCool: now available?

   Toru: think so
   ... also one more thing about open vpn

   Yamada: added TD for VLAN2
   ... uploaded it to GH
   ... already merged

   [18]https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2018-sept-o
   nline/TDs/Panasonic/Local_simulator_on_VLAN2/PanaSimCleaner1.js
   onld

     [18] https://github.com/w3c/wot/blob/master/plugfest/2018-sept-online/TDs/Panasonic/Local_simulator_on_VLAN2/PanaSimCleaner1.jsonld

   McCool: wondering about the base URL

   Toru: expecting to get TD by accessing the base url?

   McCool: just curious
   ... for privacy reasons

Fujitsu

   Sano: preparation for Fujitsu
   ... updated the local proxy servient address
   ... please register your TD
   ... so that we can look up that using the remote proxy

   McCool: (adds a link from the main README.md to
   preparation-fujitsu.md)

   Kaz: so we should put TDs to GH and also to Fujitsu's Thing
   Directory

   Sano: right

   McCool: ok
   ... this is a different Directory service by Fujitsu

   Sano: yes

   McCool: what about the one from Siemens?

   Matthias: plugfest.thingweb.io:8081

   McCool: (updates the main README.md with that information as
   well)

   [slot B adjourned; we continue our work on Google Hangout,
   etc.]

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by
    David Booth's [19]scribe.perl version 1.154 ([20]CVS log)
    $Date: 2018/09/26 06:49:15 $

     [19] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [20] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Wednesday, 26 September 2018 06:54:01 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 26 September 2018 06:54:02 UTC