WoT - Semantic Interoperability testing

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <Soumya-Kanti.Datta@eurecom.fr>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 08:08:03 +0530
To: "public-wot-ig@w3.org" <public-wot-ig@w3.org>, "public-wot-wg@w3.org" <public-wot-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Mengxuan Zhao <mengxuan.zhao@eglobalmark.com>, "hamza.baqa@eglobalmark.com" <hamza.baqa@eglobalmark.com>, Franck Le Gall <franck.le-gall@eglobalmark.com>, Christian Bonnet <Christian.Bonnet@eurecom.fr>
Hello all,

During the last WoT meeting open day, I introduced the concept of a
semantic interoperability testing tool. I am glad to inform you that,
the tool is now implemented. Please take a look at the attached
presentation and videos [1, 2, 3] demonstrating the tool.

I invite you all to try this out, I'll be available during the coming
WoT meeting in Korea to discuss this with you.

Note that - you need to register at - https://go.f-interop.eu/ - create
an account before you can launch the test.

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0ia6dQ-lOnNXebhVAIN6t-PnF6SmNCG/view?usp=sharing

[2] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tStfGPLbOUNiebvYwD0Tthp0Q2Z6fTGK

[3] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1APEyBVXWm5OgS0tCJ87iio76kjp2sniU